Here are some tips on how to work best with WordPress - one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) in the world.
1. Use a WordPress plugin - One of the best ways to maximize your productivity when working with WordPress is to use plugins. There are literally thousands of available plugins, so it's easy to find something that will help you do your job faster and easier.
2. Use a theme or template - If you're new to WordPress, it can be helpful to use a theme or template. This will help you get started with the basics and develop a consistent visual style for your site.
3. Use Google Docs or Office 365 for backend editing - If you need to make major changes or updates to your site's content or layout, it can be helpful to use Google Docs or Office 365 for backend editing. This way, you can work on your changes offline (or at least without having to worry about online connections).
4. Use plugins for centralized content management - If you need more centralized control over your website's content, consider using plugins like Content Manager or Content Marketing Manager. This way, you can keep track of all your content (both front- and back-end-generated), manage formatting and SEO settings, and more!
5. Becoming involved in the WordPress community - This is another great way to learn about WordPress and get help from other users. There are many forums and groups available, so be sure to search for them before getting started.
6. Taking online courses - If you want to go even further, there are many online courses that teach how to work best with WordPress. This can be a good way to get more in-depth knowledge and be able to use WordPress more effectively.
Hopefully, these tips will help you get started working best with WordPress
Answered 3 months ago