Bizplan makes it easy to create a customized personnel plan. Simply add groups for each team or department (or however you choose to group employees) and add the specific roles and salaries.
Add a team
- If there are currently no Teams in the Personnel page, it will automatically add one once the page is loaded. Alternatively, you may add a team by clicking the Add Team button on the top right.
- Enter a title in the Team title field.
- Enter a Position title.
- Enter the name of the person will fill this role (optional).
- Enter a yearly salary and select between Full-Time and Part-Time status.
- Choose a start and/or end date. You may leave this blank and it will automatically start the position on the first month/year of your Planned Start Date. The end date is set to indefinitely by default.
- If the position will have a yearly increase, you may enter a percentage in the Variation field.
- Add more roles to this team by clicking the Add Role link at the bottom of the list.
- Click on the Cost of Revenue checkbox if this team will be directly responsible for producing products.
- Enter a percentage for Benefits & Taxes. The default is set to 20%.
- Click the Save button.
To delete a role
Note:**** This cannot be undone
- Expand the team you want to edit. Mouse over the role you wish to delete and click on the delete button (trash icon) on the right side.
To delete a team
Note: This cannot be undone
- Expand the team you wish to delete and click the Delete button at the bottom of the group.