Great question, Quite a wide field for exchanging opinions my recommendation is to build smaller groups of people and see how the audience reacts to your services and products. You have to psychologically sell your beliefs.
that way you can achieve much greater success
I would be happy to give you a couple of tips for a 15 minute consultation
You need to go more into details as your question is extreamly general. Whatever is your plan, what you can do to gain basic and higher level of understanding on how to do social media marketing is to follow tons of free tutorials/videos available in google/youtube.
Only after you get this kind of understanding you can move forward and look for experts to follow on Linkedin.
There is loads and loads of free, valueable info on how to get to know Facebook, Instagram or any other platform:)
Your question is so apt in today’s economy and I would like to take the opportunity of answering it based on my business experience. As you have not specified your line of business hence I will share some key factors to plan your Social Media Marketing strategy (SMM) and you can align them to your product/ service accordingly.
Social media in a nutshell is about connecting, building relationships and getting traffic from social media networks. Social Media Marketing is promotion of products and services on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, youtube etc. to gain traffic/attention.
Following are my points which are interlinked to each other, to kick start your SMM strategy -
1. GOAL – First & foremost step is to decide what do you want to achieve through SMM. Is it Brand awareness, Reach, Sales, generating traffic to your website or building customer relationship? Ask yourself what do you want to get out of social media participation? Your goal will greatly affect the type of content you publish and the activities you participate in on the social Web. When you are clear on your goal, you will be able to properly plan on how to achieve your goal. You can also consider doing paid social media promotion to achieve these goals.
2. TARGET AUDIENCE - Who are your potential customers, you want to attract? Where does your target audience spend time online? What kind of content and conversations does the audience get most vocal about? What kind of information do they want from you? What do they ignore? This information will help plan content they find useful and interesting. You as a business entity should be approachable and accessible, for them to interact with you. So figure out who is your audience.
3. GOOD CONTENT – It’s the era of quickness, so is the attention span of your potential customer. They will only spend more seconds on your content if it is relevant, consistent, appealing and engaging at an emotional level. Audience engagement is a key factor. Good content is seen as sharable as well. You need to consistently offer your audience amazing content, which also comes in the form of conversations. This creates loyal following of people who trust you as a source that can meet their needs and expectations.
4. SCHEDULE – Time your posts well. It is important to identify the day and time to post your content, which can increase or decrease your engagement. Social Media Calendar tools like Sprout social or Coschedule are helpful in scheduling your contents beforehand. I would recommend few weeks of research will give insight on timing.
5. INTEGRATED MARKETING – It’s a wise move to experiment on multiple platforms to market by posting your content. Apps like Buffer, Hootsuite help automate your efforts. Cross promote your efforts both online and offline, and ensure both work together seamlessly. At the end, all your efforts in social media marketing should feed off each other. Consumers interaction with a brand should be Omni-channel and multi-device.
6. UPGRADE– Being on top of your act is integral to sustain your marketing efforts. Either hire a professional to handle or keep learning and upgrading yourself to be effective in your marketing style.
I hope I was able to give you a roadmap on how to start SMM for your business. In case, you need further assistance with identifying above points for your business, feel free to plan a call with me. Thank you for your time.
Social media marketing is very easy
Social marketing place
You should create an account on all social platforms and put out a good picture of your product. People should be made aware about their product. Describe the story of the product and the elements found within the product. This connectivity has to be done continuously within the people. People have to be connected. People have to tell the story of the product. A good thinking about the product will make people feel good. Give your feedback and in this way you will be successful in marketing.
Hard to answer this question with not much detail, but first, get a solid offer (product, service, etc) before starting to learn about social media marketing.
Social Media Marketing get much easier when you have a solid offer that offer value to the market than the opposite.
Feel free to book a call if you want to learn more about Facebook ads: https://clarity.fm/xavier-cl